Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own the vehicle!
As consumers ourselves, we realize the importance of a Warranty in today’s crowded marketplace. That is precisely why we feature a “Lifetime Written Warranty” on all repairs performed at our shop, good for as long as you own your vehicle! We take great pride in our Lifetime Warranty. We always welcome the opportunity to supply you with a listing of our past customers, not only satisfied with their repairs, but with our Warranty as well.
A. WARRANTY TERMS
- This warranty covers materials and labor to correct any defects in workmanship arising from repairs performed under the original repair order. It does not cover incidental losses, towing, loss of earnings, per diem expenses, rental car cost, or any other claims of any nature. Pro Collision’s obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing defective parts or materials under the manufacturers’ warranty.
- This warranty is only extended to the customer listed on the warranty document, and is NOT TRANSFERABLE!
- The work performed could fail due to no fault of the repairing facility. Adjacent or related parts to the repaired areas could fail, causing damage to the original repair. Under these circumstances this warranty will not apply.
- In no event shall the new parts warranty extend beyond the terms offered by the manufacturer.
USED PARTS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY!
B. PROPER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Vehicle should be washed frequently and waxed at least every 6 months.
- Salt, chemicals, tree sap, environmental exposure and other foreign materials must be removed immediately from the vehicle’s surfaces.
- Dents, chips, and scratches are not covered by this warranty, and must be maintained at the owner’s expense.
- Any damage caused by neglect, abuse, or misuse is not covered under this warranty.
C. HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
- Make contact with our body shop at the first sign of any problems. Any lengthy delays may make it difficult to determine the cause of the problem.
- The itemized copy of the repair order MUST be kept with this warranty and presented to our shop for warranty consideration.